No Win No Fee Personal Injury Lawyers Covering Brisbane, The Gold Coast & All of Queensland
We specialise only in Personal Injury law, and our services have a 'No Win No Fee Guarantee', but what does that really mean? Basically it means if we don't win your compensation claim, then you don't pay our fees.
It also means our guarantee quickly pays for all outlays and associated claim expenses, and you get access to the help you need fast, and gets your rehabilitation underway.
You may have questions, so we've pulled all the answers you need further below. Still need help? Call, chat or email us.
Frequently Asked Questions About The No Win No Fee Guarantee
How Do No Win No Fee Lawyers Work?
Our No Win No Fee claim service can provide you with easy access to legal representation and you won’t have to pay any fees upfront.
We can take on your case and we pay for all outlays and associated claim expenses.
Legislation has been put in place in Queensland to ensure that at the end of your case, if our fees were to somehow exceed the compensation, then we are obligated to reduce them so that you you receive 50% from your injury compensation claim.
As part of the legislation it's called the '50/50 rule' and It's there to reassure you, and be fair, that if you win your claim, you don't walk away with nothing but fees.
Who Can Make A No Win No Fee Claim?
As long as your case has legal merit, you can make a No Win No Fee claim. From motor vehicle accidents to injuries sustained in public places, you can make this kind of claim for a range of personal injuries.
We want our clients to have the compensation they need to maintain the quality of life they deserve.
If you’re not sure whether you have grounds to make a No Win No Fee claim, simply contact us online or at our Brisbane or Gold Coast offices for a free assessment of your claim, and Our lawyers can tell you everything you need to know about eligibility.
So under the No Win No Fee Guarantee You'll Get Me All The Compensation I'm Entitled to?
Yes! We fully understand the gravity and importance of your injury and the task that we have been entrusted with by you. So we aim to pursue maximum damages to properly compensate you for your injuries you have sustained, through no fault of your own.
You may well need those damages for your future for many aspects of your life, including:
- Support when you cannot work due to your accident injuries
- To fund retraining costs when injuries mean you are no longer suited to your usual occupation
- To pay for medical treatment, home, vehicle modifications or assistance needed in the future
- To obtain help with domestic duties you can no longer perform because of the injuries sustained
So As My Lawyers If You Don’t Achieve Any Compensation For My Claim, I Pay Nothing?
This offer may sound too good to be true, but it really is true!
Rest assured it’s a genuine service we provide, and with The Personal Injury Lawyers, you can confidently pursue a legal claim without being left out of pocket.
By pursuing damages via our No Win No Fee service, you can feel confident about your expenses and you're backed by the 50/50 rule
If I Win, How Are My Fees Calculated?
In successful personal injury claims, we calculate fees on a case-by-case basis.
Every outlay and expense associated with your case will be taken into consideration, along with your individual circumstances and requirements.
No matter how much your legal fees accrue, you are guaranteed to receive a fair amount of compensation if your case is successful.
How Much Did Other People Get Awarded For Their Injuries?
✔ Help you understand what similar injuries to yours were awarded
✔ All examples are real cases we've won for our clients
✔ Check out the helpful compensation claim example case studies by category
How much compensation Will I get for my Personal injury Claim?
✔ Our Compensation Calculator gives a basic indication how much compensation you may be due
✔ Three simple steps to get a fast overview of all the areas that you may claim for
✔ Underneath our calculator, see what others claimed in our compensation case studies
More Frequently Asked Questions About The No Win No Fee Guarantee
How Much Compensation Can I Claim?
This depends entirely on the circumstances of your case.
To determine an appropriate amount of compensation, we will consider all expenses associated with your injuries as well as any non-financial impacts.
These can include:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing medical expenses (such as rehabilitation and physiotherapy)
- Retraining (if your injuries prohibit you from returning to work in your former capacity)
- Pain and suffering
Regardless of the seriousness of your injuries, you can trust us to try and secure the compensation you are entitled to.
What Claims Are Covered By No Win No Fee Lawyers?
The Personal Injury Lawyers know that accidents can happen to anyone, this is why we provide a No Win No Fee service.
We believe that everyone should have the option of taking legal action, regardless of their financial circumstances and so our No Win No Fee service covers the following types of personal injury claims:
- Many other accidents caused by the negligence of another (Public liability claims)
If you have suffered an injury due to any of the above, we can assist you in fighting for the damages you may be entitled to.
What Are My Obligations In A No Win No Fee Arrangement?
All clients that enter into a No Win No Fee arrangement will be asked to meet the following obligations:
- Provide us with all the information that is relevant to your case, including any sudden changes to your circumstances.
- Cooperate with the lawyer assigned to your case. This will ensure that legal proceedings run smoothly.
- Follow any advice we give you regarding your case and if you are able to meet your obligations, it will be much easier for us to meet ours.
Are There Any Risks Associated With No Win No Fee Agreements?
The risks associated with No Win No Fee agreements are minimal at best.
You will only be required to pay your legal fees after your case has been settled, and only if you were awarded compensation.
There are also laws in place to protect people that enter into these kind of agreements.
In some cases, if your claim is unsuccessful, you may be required to pay for the other party’s legal fees.
This risk, plus all the other considerations of your claim, can be discussed before we take on your case.
Why Choose The Personal Injury Lawyers?
There are many factors that make The Personal Injury Lawyers the best choice for your accident or injury claim:
- We have decades of experience in personal injury law
- This vast experience gives us an edge in this speciality that very few, if any, can claim or equal
- We are the experts at accident and injury compensation claims as our practice is 100% committed to just personal injury law
- Trustworthy and transparent with all information
- You can be confident with every decision you make during your claim, and we'll support you every step of the way
- We consider your individual circumstances and requirements
- We'll ensure you receive proper compensation based on your injuries and how they impact your life
- Our No Win No Fee service means you have nothing to lose in assessing your claim
Take the first step to pursuing your injury claim and live chat with us, call or email us now for your free claim assessment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions. Remember if you have a question it's free and you under no obligation to chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email. Better to answer that question and know than it go unanswered. Contact us today.
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case